Friday 12 November 2010

What I wore on Wednesday and today!

 On Wednesday I wore a dress that I purchased from a charity shop in Bowness, a jacket that I have customized and a faux fur bolero. I am wearing my favourite boots and scarf with a red bag to stop the look from being too 'vintage' a modern twist on granny chic!
This is what I wore today, kept rather sleek with a jersey dress from Dotty P's and my trusty office favourite, my Miss Selfridges jacket! When I am shopping I calculate the cost of every item per wear, this way a bargain from Primark can end up costing more than a £90 coat from Topshop for example!
I am wearing on my legs a pair of jodhpurs from Zara, leg warmers and my silver boots, who knows what colour they will be next week!

Bye for now :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment