Thursday 4 November 2010

My first post! Woo!

Hello everybody!
Just to let you all know a little about me. I am a Fashion Graduate who is creatively frustrated at the moment, I am searching for a project and a creative output! This may just be the perfect project for me! My boss suggested to me to do a blog about what I wear every day; how I put my outfits together and bits such as customizing my clothes and accessories. I apparently have a interesting style!

I want to share how I get my look together!

I really hope that I can inspire others to dig out the sewing machines and paint brushes!
bye bye for now!

Mwah
Becksy Lou

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog, Becksy Lou. Look forward to seeing your style. Maybe there will be something for us oldies who are still young at heart!! Good to be turning heads, isn't it. Keep with your dreams, don't let anyone stop you achieving your dreams. With your talents you will reach the stars!! Love from Us in Oz.

    ReplyDelete