Friday 5 November 2010

Oh what a colourful day!

Hello!

Today I felt extra confident enough to wear an outfit which is deemed a little OTT for my place of work :P; faux leather 'treggings', a velvet body worn underneath a pussybow sheer Topshop top, black and white leg warmers and a red jacket!! All this was accessorised with my favourite pair of boots (customised by me!), knitted mittens and one of my own recycled bags :P... hmmm I love layers... it's ironic to me that layering is trendy in a season that requires it! This morning I felt rather rubbish but after spending the day wearing my bright colours I very soon perked up!

I think we need to wear more colour! Us Brits don't wear enough! Wear it to perk yourself up during the dreary short days of winter!


Perfect for all ages; don't resort to black just because you don't think colour suits you; find your perfect hue! 

Becksy Lou xxx

Ps I am writing this in my bed which is  very crowded with April (collie dog) and Kent (cat), both are black and white, and asleep awwww :P

No comments:

Post a Comment