Thursday 11 November 2010

Good evening! Hope I find you well!

This is what I wore today for work :P.
Not as exciting and colourful as previous days as I was feeling the need to be warm rather than fashionable today (it happens sometimes!). I am wearing my favourite dress from a boutique with a long sleeved jersey underneath, a cropped sweat shirt over the top with a shawl neck military inspired long cardigan coat (from Topshop AW09) to keep me snuggly! I am accessorised with black knit tights and my trusty silver boots :P. 

I have been lusting after knitted leggings for a while now and whilst browsing ebay came accross these beauties; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Luxury-Knitted-Blue-Snowflakes-Leggings-Free-Size-UK-/120645584531?pt=Women_s_Clothing&hash=item1c17098693#ht_1602wt_905

I am also hoping to win a pair of lush boots tonight too!

Becksy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment