Monday 8 November 2010

What I am wearing today!

Hello everyone! This is me at work in my get up. I am wearing a scarf I got off ebay, a blouse from River Island concession 'Love conquers', eco-friendly jeans from Monkee Genes which I have added a lace 'racing' stripe to each leg, 2nd hand khaki green Military socks which I bought to style a fashion show and silver boots which were originally multi coloured, see below!! The outfit is smartened up for work with this fitted blazer from Miss Selfridge. My style consists of colour and more colour! Because I am petite I have to find fitted clothing to make me look taller and tend to wear short dresses and skirts to lengthen my legs :).

See you again tomorrow!

Ps In my next post I will show you step by step how to make the hoodie dress I was telling you about on Saturday! (Thats if I can find my camera...)

No comments:

Post a Comment