Monday 9 May 2011

Ohh those glorious glasses

If you are like me, we will get on famously! I have an obsession at the moment with accessories, most namely glasses.
My most recent purchase for a shoot were these glasses from River Island, that I have kept for myself! They are very quirky and guaranteed to get a second glance. Retailing at £12.99.
Buy them here!

I was just this moment browsing Topshop.com like you do :P, and came across these excellent glasses! They are awesome, would be great to add to my dressing up box and perhaps great for a shoot too.
Retailing at £18.00 makes them pricey but they are soooo worth it! Buy them at Topshop.com. They are available in another colour too, but these are the most 70's looking ones, they have cheaper alternatives also!

No comments:

Post a Comment